The Adept Response PDC-OX
(power distribution center)
The Adept Response PDC (power distribution center) was developed by Audience in conjunction with Chris Koster, the US Naim distributor. Chris and Audience worked together to develop the highest resolution possible in a power distribution center that would be compatible with Naim components.
The aR6 PDC has no filtration components; breaker and surge suppression are optional. At the same time the aR6 PDC is an excellent power distribution center, without any power conditioning, for most other brands as well. Like other Audience Adept Response power conditioning products, the new aR6 PDC is an all out attempt at making the very best in a high resolution power distribution center.
The Adept Response PDC is designed to present the lowest possible impedance power path. The Adept Response PDC features many benefits that are unique to the category, including:
• hand-wired 10 gauge equivalent power wire with no printed circuit boards
• ultra high connectivity welded buss bar harness design
• complete circuit cryogenically treated
• non-resonant physical construction
• award-winning powerChord from Audience included
Dimensions: 10.5” W x 4.75” H x 8.25” D
Made for all countries