LCD Suspension Headband
Audeze offers our latest hand-crafted leather and non-leather headband replacements for our LCD line of planar magnetic headphones.
The headband is constructed with heat-treated spring steel that is powder coated to prevent corrosion. This steel band is then suspended above a perforated strap of either genuine leather or leather-free material to create the perfect, comfortable fit.
Leather Free Option
Many of our customers appreciate an alternative to leather products, so we offer a leather-free option made from an egg-based protein material. Its look, feel and texture are very convincing, without the use of animal skin.
- Die-cut and precision stitched materials for ultimate luxury and quality
- All headband materials are hypoallergenic and resistant to static electricity
To replace the headband on your LCD headphones:
- Remove the black nylon screws from the tops of the silver yoke rods and slide the rods out of the adjustment blocks on your existing headband.
- Match up the Left and Right cups to the proper sides of the new headband.
- Insert the rods into the new adjustment blocks, and replace the black nylon screws.
Note: The tensioned set screws in the sides of the headband's adjustment blocks are pre-set and glued in our factory, and are not adjustable. Do not attempt to adjust these screws, as damage may result that is not covered by warranty.