THORENS TD 1600
HIGH END SUBCHASSIS TURNTABLE
with precision tonearm TP 92
The three springs of the sub-chassis do not hang on the top board, but stand on the floor. At the same time, a tensioned steel thread in the extension of the motor roller - plate axis prevents lateral wobbling and thus ensures a piston-shaped oscillation of the sub-chassis even when starting when the motor power is strongest and the belt is pulling sideways on the plate axis.
In addition, it offers the convenience of an electric lift that can be operated at the push of a button, a contactless limit switch and fully symmetrical outputs.
- Stabilized sub-chassis on three conical springs
- Ground precision belt
- Two-part platter
- Adjustable belt tension
- Electronically controlled motor
- Electric lift
- Contactless limit switch
- Balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (Cinch) outputs
- Precision tonearm Thorens TP 92 9 "
- Function manual turntable with subchassis, auto shut off, electrical lift
- Drive system Belt, sub platter aluminum
- Motor electronically controlled and stabilized AC
- synchronous motor
- Speeds 33-1/3, 45 rpm.
- Speed select electronical
- Platter 12” / 4,2 kg (aluminum)
- Tonearm Thorens TP 92
- Cartridge —
- Anti-Skating magnetic (TP 92)
- Shut off yes
- Power supply external power supply
- Dimensions 454 x 180 x 369 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight 11 kg
- Finish solid wooden plinth, black high gloss, walnut high gloss, top board made of triCom
- Scope of delivery power supply, acrylic dust cover